Friday, October 01, 2021, 7:00 PM - Saturday, October 02, 2021, 12:45 PM
A gathering for PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, PASTORS, & MINISTRY LEADERS to be equipped to shape the next generation with the gospel, give them a biblical view of life, and help them develop a deep, lasting, and culture-transforming faith.
To register, go to www.familybuilders.net/centennial
The Gospel Shaped Family conference is designed to equip families to raise children and grandchildren with a deep, lasting, culture-transforming faith. God designed families to shape the next generation with the gospel, give them a biblical view of life, and be the primary means to help children and grandchildren mature in Christ.
- Learn to apply the gospel to your marriage, parenting, and grandparenting.
- Build confidence to have key conversations with your family about critical topics from a biblical perspective.
- Receive resources to help you teach the core truths of the Christian faith.
- Learn practical ways you can replace culture’s influence with biblical truth.
- Glean ideas to help your children or grandchildren mature in faith.
- Interact with a talented lineup of pastors, speakers, and family ministry experts.
- Learn how to lead family devotions.
- Connect with other parents and grandparents for encouragement and support.
- Gain vision to be an intentional parent or grandparent and impact the faith of your family for eternity.
For questions or more information, contact David Carter, email@example.com/303.699.1110