Dig Deeper July 12, 2015
Series: Summer in Psalms
Title: A Child’s Song
Text: Psalm 131
- How do you keep your walk with the Lord fresh? How do you schedule time to hear His voice?
- Why is pride such an enemy to our lives? Proverbs 16:18
- Review the list of the seven “deadly” sins in Proverbs 6:16-19. Which one is most deadly in your life? How has the Holy Spirit given you victory over that sin?
- Why is Jesus warning in Matthew 6:1-2 so valuable to us? How does hypocrisy destroy our witness and our lives? What advice does James 1:21-25 give to empower us over self-deception and hypocrisy?
- Study the context of 1 Thessalonians 4:11-12. Why is a quiet life so valuable?
- Memorize Psalm 46:10. Thank God that He will be exalted in your life on the earth.