Dig deep January 26, 2014
Sermon: A Prayer for Boldness Acts 4:31
- Acts is the story of ordinary people with extraordinary power. How is “being with” Jesus the key to experiencing power in your life? See 2 Corinthians 3:17-18, 4:16, Romans 12:2
- Discuss the significance of Peter’s statement in Acts 4:12.
- How have you been tested to obey God rather than men? Acts 4:19-20
- “Boldness is not loudness.” Boldness means to speak and live openly with clarity, courage, confidence. Aristotle used the term boldness for free-speech in a democracy. Why does God call us to come boldly to him in prayer? Hebrews 4:16, 10:19, 35
- How can you include the promises of God in your prayers? See Acts 4:25-26, 2 Peter 1:4