Dig Deeper May 18, 2015
Series: God is For Us!
Title: Adopted into our Forever Family
Text: Romans 8:14-17
- What does Galatians 5:16-25 teach us about the evidence that can be seen when the Spirit of God is leading us? How are works different from fruits?
- Why has God not given us a spirt of fear? 2 Timothy 1:7
- How does 1 John 3:1-4 illustrate the link between being in God’s family and holiness?
- In Romans 8:15 God assures us that He adopts us into His family. Discuss the sequence of our new birth, justification and adoption.
- Why does Paul say that suffering is a privilege in Philippians 1:29. How does Matthew 5:10-12 agree?