Dig Deeper May 25, 2015
Series: God is For us!
Title: Hope in every Dimension
Text: Romans 8:18-25
- Discuss the life of Joseph and his perspective of hope in Genesis 50:20, 25.
- How do you interpret the words of Thomas a Kempis, ‘Jesus has many who love his kingdom in heaven, but few who bear his cross.”
- How is Romans 8:18 pictured as a scale?
- How did Paul experience suffering? 2 Corinthians 11:23-29. How did this suffering give Paul credibility as an apostle?
- Discuss the perspective of Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:9-10.
- Why is Jesus called the “firstfuruit” in 1 Corinthians 15:20-23?
- How can you show your hope in 1 Peter 3:15?