Dig Deeper November 3, 2014
Series: Built to Last
Text: Ephesians 4:13
Sermon: Unity It’s not Uniformity
- Discuss the principle found in Galatians 6:7. As you investigate the context 6:8-10, what discoveries do you make about the importance of sowing into your life?
- How are unity and peace related in Ephesians 4:3? What are some practical ways we can guard unity in the Body of Christ?
- We identified humility as a key virtue to cultivate in our lives. Discuss the application of humility – “I believe in what God says about me and all my fellow Christians.”
- How is gentleness: “power under control” revealed in our faith in God’s revelation of who He is and what He does? Does our faith in God truly inspire us to live with gentleness?
- The virtue of patience is applied to our relationships with people. What are some practical ways we can accept all of others dealings with us without retaliation?
- What is the link between bearing with others and forgiving them? See Colossians 3:13
- Why does Jesus see our unity as the Body of Christ to be an effective evangelistic witness? John 17:23.