- Download a printable copy of our 2018 Fall calendar
- View events online (html link) or add events to your online calendar (ical link).
WEDNESDAY | NO MEETING THIS WEEK!
It's Thanksgiving and we're taking a break this week to be grateful with our friends and families. See you next Wednesday when we begin our Blue Christmas series - a look at suicide, depression, and mental health.
SUNDAY | @9:00AM WORSHIP | @10:30AM ELEVEN:18AM
The church gathers together this Sunday for worship! Bring the family and join the whole church in worship at 9:00am, then stick around for ELEVEN:18AM starting at 10:30a.
New Equipping Labs begin this week. Own your spiritual formation by choosing to grow in one of the following areas:
- Faith & Science (Apologetics)- Have you heard? Science and faith (or science and religion) are at war! Or is it at odds? Actually, it doesn’t matter because it’s not true. Come see what we mean as we explore the relationship between faith and science.
- What Does It Mean to Be Saved? (Theology) - What all goes into and happens when Jesus saves a person? Dig deep into a branch of theology called “soteriology” and be amazed by God’s love and provision for us!
- Our Souls on Screens (Christian Living) - Screen time: Good or Bad? Right or Wrong? Grow in understanding the best use of your time with screens, and how to glorify God with social media.
For parents of Eleven:18 youth
@FCC, in the youth room
Our youth ministry is planning on talking about some difficult topics in the weeks ahead. On Wednesdays, November 28-December 12, we hope to address suicide, depression, and mental health from a gospel perspective. Then, on Sundays, January 13-February 3, we plan on discussing Gender, Sex, and Marriage.
We want to make sure you, our parents, know how we will be approaching these topics so you can make an informed choice about your teen's participation. Plus, we would like to provide additional resources for conversations at home. Please consider attending. If you have any questions, please contact David (303.928.7103; ).